3D slots – a relatively recent development of producers of gaming software. Innovative technology allows you to give machines three-dimensional characters and drawings. Characters moving on the screen, giving a realistic atmosphere of the game, which attracts the attention of players.
At the same time machines retain all the functional advantages. Most modern 3D slots are equipped with special characters and several types of prize options. Our website has one of the most extensive collections of 3D slot machines.
How to choose 3D slots
The unconventional design of the interface and drawings of the machine is the main feature of 3D slots. Their other characteristics allow you to pick models for every taste.
Manufacturers provide all sorts of machines, different basic parameters:
- theme. The range of 3D slots include models of almost all popular genres. Users can choose from fruit, crime, fairy tale, other machines;
- The number of lines. The lineup combines machines equipped with 9-243 lines;
- Bonus options. Fans uncomplicated models will be able to pick up the machine with a classic round of freespins. Fans of intricate games easily find 3D slots with multiple types of prize options.
- Most 3D slots do not require downloading and can easily be run through any browser. There are also versions designed to run from mobile gadgets.
How 3D Slots differ from regular slots
The first, and most important difference is the modern, realistic graphics. 3D games are more vivid, interesting and easy to operate. Due to the volumetric image during the gameplay creates the “presence effect” – the player is immersed in the ongoing, trying to delve deeper into the essence, as it feels part of the game. Usually such slots tighten, you always want to return to them.
Advantages of 3D slots
First, it is a unique three-dimensional graphics, which has already been mentioned. Secondly, in addition to high-quality and beautiful images, 3D games have both themed music. Much more enjoyable to play, if an interesting story with great pictures accompanied by appropriate audio. And thirdly, 3D slots are characterized by large numbers of payments, which is important for both beginners and professional gamers.
Ranking 3D slots
Despite their relatively recent appearance, 3D slots have managed to win numerous fans. Moreover, players share their opinions, leave comments in thematic forums and even make top ratings.
Guided by the reviews of visitors to the portal, we have compiled a list of the most popular 3D slots:
- Frankenslot’s Monster – 20-line machine from Betsoft, developed based on the famous novel. Three types of service symbols, free spins, bonus tour – the basic prize features of the model;
- SlotFather II – 3D slot from Betsoft with 243 paylines. Devoted to criminal themes machine is equipped with three service symbols. Prize options are presented in four versions;
- A Night in Paris – 30-line 3D slot from Betsoft. The machine offers 2 types of prize options and gives winnings for custom combinations;
- Neon Reels – iSoftBet model. The developers have “brought to life” not only the symbols, but also the reels. Service drawings are presented in four versions, the basic prize options – in two. In the full versions of the machine there is a chance of winning the jackpot;
- Elements: The Awakening – 20-line slot from NetEnt. Among the prize features in the machine are the “Avalanche” feature and 4 types of free rounds with enhanced features.
Each slot is endowed with unique graphics. In the opinion of many players, these machines stand out clearly against conventional models.
Modern 3D slot creators
The undisputed leader in the production of 3D slots on today is the company Betsoft. She represents the most extensive collection of such devices. In most of the games developers use three-dimensional graphics in the design. The overall list of over fifty titles. Original machines helped the developer to become famous and quickly advance on the market.
- Betsoft machines have high functional qualities. Most models offer several types of prize games. There are progressive machines.
- In the collections of other well-known manufacturers 3D models are virtually absent. Only in some of the devices (NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech) present some elements of three-dimensional graphics.
- However, the model range of 3D volume slots is constantly expanding. Already in 2017 several developers announced the launch of new models of this format.
The leader is traditionally Betsoft. The company has already presented 3 models at once at Ice Totally Gaming 2017. The appearance of the “fairy tale” machine with 3D elements in the design announced Play’n Go. Release of non-standard model from Endorphina is expected. And these facts testify to the further successful development of 3D technologies in the sphere of gambling.